It's a new year, and this is our new BLOG!
With the new year comes many new brides-to-be after festive romance and Christmas engagements! If that's you, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
It has got us all excited for our 2018 Wedding Bell's, we are already in discussions with a bunch of brides and grooms who will be celebrating their big day's this year!
In our first blog post, BELL boss Zoe talks about one of our best selling services. Our On-The-Day wedding co-ordinators are quite simply a must have for any brides-to-be!
"YOUR HASSLE FREE WEDDING DAY"
We have previously been told that having an on-the-day-coordinator is “the best money we’ve spent on our wedding”! Our experience of looking after someone’s wedding is always positive, as what can be better than taking away all the stress from someone’s big day?
At BELL we can also do end-to-end wedding planning and have some fantastic ideas for fun venues, entertainment and suppliers but often we find that brides want to plan their own day and take a lot of pleasure in it.
But what happens when you’ve planned everything to the letter and you realise that it will need to be YOU who executes everything on the day as well? With your hair in rollers and half your make up done? Having someone around on your day to liaise with the venue and any suppliers is invaluable and allows you, your friends and family to get on with enjoying the event you’ve spent so much time carefully planning!
So what are our top tips for a smooth running wedding?
1. Create a wedding timeline with any notes next to each item for specifics that you can pass onto someone running your day.
2. Have a list of all your suppliers and their contact details, you never know if the drummer in your wedding band will be stuck in traffic! Also put together details of what has been agreed with each supplier you have booked (for example, bands often have a meal as part of their package so it’s good for the coordinator to know!)
3. Put together some details of your venue, where your bar will be, your table plan, where the toilets are and where any catering will be so that your coordinator knows the set up.
4. Have details of friends or family who are a go to person with any questions or let them know if you are happy for your coordinator to check things with you or update you on the day (you may not want to be disturbed with details, you have your dress to worry about after all!)
5. It’s always best to meet up or have a skype call with your coordinator. Seeing them in person will be far easier for you to gauge what they are like and if you are happy for them to run your day.
6. Our last tip is enjoy your day and not to worry; coordinators are professional and friendly and will do a fantastic job to ensure everything runs smoothly!
Here’s to your hassle free wedding!